About Dr. Adam Camp
Dr. Adam Camp, MD, is an interventional pain management physician delivering exceptional care to patients throughout the greater West Michigan area in Ionia, Michigan. Leading the team at Advanced Pain Solutions, he is committed to finding advanced treatments to enhance the quality of life for patients, reducing pain and suffering and improving functioning.
Dr. Camp specializes in the minimally invasive surgical and injection treatment of spinal disorders. He has significant interest and clinical expertise in treating disorders of the spine, including vertebral compression fractures, painful tumors, spinal arthritis, and stenosis. He also actively practices in Anesthesiology and has additional extensive experience in general Pain Management, Addiction Medicine, and ketamine infusion therapies. He is the medical director at Advanced Pain Solutions of West Michigan and has privileges at Spectrum Health Grand Rapids and Grand Valley Surgical Center.
Passionate about helping the next generation of physicians, Dr. Camp mentors resident physicians and midlevel providers in Pain Management and Neuroanesthesia. He is also involved in medical systems integration with a continued focus on improving the healthcare environment and improving patient experience. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family, personal health, and various home improvement projects.
- - Interventional Pain Management
- - Anesthesiology
- - Wayne State University School of Medicine, M.D., 2008
- - Grand Valley State University, B.S., 2004
- - Anesthesiology Residency: Henry Ford Health System, 2008-2012
- - Interventional Pain Management Fellowship: Henry Ford Health System, 2012-2013
- - Other: Vertebroplasty, Kyphoplasty, Sacroplasty, Osteocool RFA, Spinal Cord Stimulation
- - American Board of Anesthesiology
- - American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- - American Board of Anesthesiologists
- - American Pain Society
- - Michigan State Medical Society